Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Global Moderator

Vu's Fishroom - CCAC Saturday Social Event

Vu has generously invited the club to visit him at his home on Saturday, November 10th at 2:00pm. Come see his 80 tanks with almost 3,000 gallons of water, featuring a drip system for water changes controlled by an irrigation time sytem. See his 180 gallon in-wall show tank. Spend time with fellow fish geeks.
    Vu has some Malawi cichlids for sale and has pledged to give the proceeds of any fry that are sold as a donation to the club. He also has a few breeder groups for sale.
    Vu said he would provide drinks for everybody and some chips but I think we can help out and make this a snack pitch-in. Anybody that wants to can bring their snack or dessert of choice and share with everybody.
    We do not want to publish Vu's address online but I can tell you he's around the Geist area so let me know if you want his exact street address.

If you don't know Vu, he's a great guy as well as being a great hobbyist. Because of his work schedule we don't get to see him at a lot of meetings but this is a good oppurtunity to socialize.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vu pic.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	300

Hope to see a lot of you there,
    Roy

Administrator
    I'm going to do my best to make it.
    Bobby

Administrator
    What an awesome fish room. If you haven't seen it, you need to stop by and check it out.
    Bobby

I need to check it out when i come back up, looks nice..
    THE IRISH PIT BULL
    FIR NA DLI

Administrator
    It is beyond nice to say the least.
    Bobby