Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Global Moderator

Thank you to the club! and a few other words.

Just wanted to thank the club and the BOD for the "Hobbyist of the Year" award last week at the banquet. It was an unexpected honor but it's nice to be appreciated. It is proudly hanging in my fishroom. I think there are many others that deserve it more but I'm proud that you chose me. I am sincere when I say that I would be even more involved in the club if I had more time and lived closer to Indy. We've got a great club here! Special thanks also to Chris E. for bestowing the "Editor's Award" on me as well. I'm glad to help any time you need it, Chris.
    This has been an incredible year for us and it will be hard to top it but I think we can do it. I want to see more and more people at the meetings and active in our club; not just on the Facebook group but really getting together and sharing fish and information and good times. If you make it a habit of attending our meetings then that's great but invite a friend and also remind club members to come see us if they've been missing for a while. I also encourage more people to get involved with our BAP program. It's a lot of fun and leads to learning a lot. I hesitated for a long time cause it seemed like sort of a hassle but once you get started it's really not.
    So let's make 2013 another great year for us!
    Roy

BOD Member
    You deserved that award. I'm glad it went to a great guy!

Administrator
    Definitely well deserved.
    Bobby