Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

Attention Guests and New Members

Due to the massive influx of spam, we have had to really lock down the forum for new memebr registrations. That being said, we really want you to be a part of this forum, so I must ask a favor. Once you are registered and have responded to the e-mail request, please contact us via e-mail to personally validate your account. You can contact us via the "Cantact Us" link down at the bottom. Just give us your name and forum username, and we will get you setup within 24 hours. I thank you for your patience and willingness to help us keep this forum clean of spam.

Thanks!
    Bobby
    Bobby

User name is glucas4. My name is Gary Lucas and I just signed up. I live on the NW side of Indianapolis, near 71st & Georgetown and I am looking forward to attending a meeting.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by glucas4 View Post
    User name is glucas4. My name is Gary Lucas and I just signed up. I live on the NW side of Indianapolis, near 71st & Georgetown and I am looking forward to attending a meeting.
    Welcome Gary. We look forward to having you at the meeting. Look for me; I'll be the funny looking guy standing on stage.
    Bobby

thank you
    Bruce Amor
    bruceamo123
    bruceamor@gmail.com

thank you
    Bruce Amor
    bruceamo123
    bruceamor@gmail.com