Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CCAC Member

Deleting and Editing Post

If we are to use this forum as a primary source for communication I would like to see a Delete and Edit button to remove my personal post. I do not like the fact my post are still on the forum. I have posted some and have gotten little to no replies. I would like to be able to delete these. I believe this will be a necessary step to not bog down or keep repetition on the forum. It will be especially needed for the Classified section... If it is sold, it should be deleted, not a sold comment 15 comments from the original post.

My two cents!

Thanks
    Gail

Global Moderator
    Good point, Gail, and thanks for the honest input. Can you not edit your posts now at all? As a moderator my rules are different than users so I'm not sure how it is set up. I thought all users could edit their own posts. If that was the case, then you could go back and edit the title of your post to say "SOLD" after the subject. I've seen that on other forums. I believe some other forums also have buttons or tags to make this easier for people to edit their own posts. I'm sure Bobby will look into it.
    Roy

CCAC Member
    I have not seen the edit button on my end, but it may be there

I just know from the traffic on Facebook - if we all start using this, there will be alot of post and I would like the option to delete mine - if no one is interested ect.

Thanks
    Gail

CCAC Member
    I kinda like the idea of keeping old classifieds, that way you can search if your looking for something and even though they might be sold out they might have more that hasnt been posted yet.