Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: H.A.P standings

CCAC Member

H.A.P standings

Joseph Driskill 330
    Guy Shoaf 125
    Adam Anderson 110
    Tarri Bain 90
    Jen Loftus 30
    I know that there are not many people involved with this BUT I mush say there are more people right now than there was 3 months ago. I am excited to see more people getting involved in this program. I would really like to see the number of people involved triple by next year. Just remember folks, have fun and keep the plants a growing!
    Joe D.

Awsome! I am sorry it took me so long. This is fun and a lot easier than bap. lol

CCAC Member
    I think I'm going to get some next month
    -Rebecca

I can give you some clippings if you like. The majority of mine where given to me. Happy to pass it on.

CCAC Member
    That would be awesome. What I've got enough of to turn in is mostly the stuff that takes over your tank - naja grass, java moss, duckweed, and pygmy chain sword. I have a few other plants that maybe will be ready in a couple months - jungle val, hornwort, and a stem plant I have yet to identify (looks like ludwigia repens but I think a little more golden and with leaves in an alternate arrangement)
    -Rebecca

Iwill be looking for all but duckweed next month. I have a hybrid ludwigia, cuban ludwigia, dwarf sag. I plan to hap wistiria, micro grass, water sprite, and 2 others might be ready. I traded 2 for 4 today just need to grow them.

CCAC Member
    If you want to make it a trade, I have enough naja grass and pygmy chain sword to offer you some in addition to what I HAP. I have some dwarf sag already, it's just taking its time spreading.
    -Rebecca

That would be great.

Question for Joe

I have a sword that I have divided the roots and split it into 3 plants. Would that count as propagating?

Rebecca

You sit in the front at meetings, blonde, was at Bradley house couple months ago? lol I don't need guppy grass just got some to try again. I would like the chain sword. I am lazy so all common names. Pick what you want let me know and I will bring it. moneywort,fan wort,water sprite, hornwort,ludwigia cuben, ludwigia cf glandulosa x paludris, micro grass,water wistiria. I have a few

CCAC Member
    Yep, that's me. I think I'd like to try water sprite and the micro grass (I assume that's an Eleocharis/hairgrass?). Thanks!
    -Rebecca

No the micro grass is lilaeopsis brasiliensis

CCAC Member
    for HAP the rules say "runners or daughter plants" for propagation. Stealing a quote from a friend " Im not the HAP polce" but we do need to follow the rules to make this program work. out of sight out of mind............
    Joe D.

Thanks that's what I thought but don't hurt to ask.

Question Joe

I can't find a plant on the list. What do I do please.