Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

Saturday Social Event - October 12th, 2013 - Be there

I should have posted this a couple weeks ago, but it slipped my mind. Everyone is invited to come, visit, and have lunch.

I'm not sure on the food menu yet, but depending on interest I'm sure we can find somethingthe consensus would like.

We willbe having a mini Bowl Show at the house for anyone that would be interested in bringing something. Nothing spectacular, but I'm sure we'll dig up a decent prize for the winner.

Please try and give me an idea of who might be attending, just to have a head count.

Bobby
    Bobby

CCAC Member
    What time? Depending on that I will be able to show up before I go to work.
    Joe D.

CCAC Member
    I will be a no show for this, unfortunately. The 12th is the annual Scottish Games. Although I am not competing this year, I will still be there for the games.

Administrator
    Starting time will be around noon.
    Bobby

I'll be there

Global Moderator
    Hate to miss it but I've got plans that day. Bobby, you might want to talk a little more about the bowl show if you're going to have one. Rules, etc. We have them so infrequently that I bet a lot of newer members don't know what you mean or what to expect. They are fun though. Thanks for stepping up to host another get-together for the club.
    Roy

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy View Post
    Hate to miss it but I've got plans that day. Bobby, you might want to talk a little more about the bowl show if you're going to have one. Rules, etc. We have them so infrequently that I bet a lot of newer members don't know what you mean or what to expect. They are fun though. Thanks for stepping up to host another get-together for the club.
    Roy
    I'll have to read the rules myself.
    Bobby

Administrator
    Friendly reminder about the event this weekend.

Only have a few RSVPs and no one has mentioned bringing fish to the bowl show, so I guess I'll win by default.
    Bobby

I think you would win any way your fish will be less stressed. lol I will bring a fish if open to any fish. We don't own any listed for Oct. except plecos.

I'm hoping its going to be an open to any fish.

Administrator
    I'm making the rules here! I say it is open to any fish.

I will most likely not submit a fish for competition and remain as a judge. besides, it would be fishy to win my own donated prize. LOL
    Bobby

Administrator
    BUMP
    Bobby

Josh has to work we can't make it. Have fun everyone.

Administrator
    BUMP give me a shout if you are going to make it out. Trying to plan for food.
    Bobby