Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

Might be time for a pond project.

Well, I spent some time talking to Charlie Grimes last night and finally got a real look at his pond he has out in front of his house. Not only was it cool to see a fully established pond, btu the fish coming out the of thing were amazing as well.

Anywho, this has led me to reeally start thinking of building that pond in my yard that I've been thinking about for a while. The plan would be to put it directly under the front picture window of the house, next to the front deck. To note, I have to redo the deck soon regardless, this would just add to the fun.

I'm going simple though. Build the frame, pop in a liner, add plants & fish, and probably settle for an air pump to help with circulation. I don't want too many mosquitos growing in there. Those in fact, were the only negatives I've had with the tub/pond deal. Plus, I don't want to hav eto maintain the lines every winter. I jsut want to catch fish out and wait for next year.
    Bobby

CCAC Member
    The one in charlies front yard was cool. I want to have one someday.