Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cincy Swap Meet '15 Saturday January 31

GCAS Swap Meet '15

Saturday January 31, 2015

The Oasis Conference Center, 902 Loveland-Miamiville Road, Loveland Ohio 45140

Doors Open to Buyers at 10:00 AM - Close at 2:00 PM

Sellers Tables - $25. Table size is 2' x 6' Half Table Price $13.

Buyers admission - $2 each / $3 max. per family.

Open to the public. GCAS Membership is NOT required to buy or sell.

Please Pay For Your Vendor’s Table With One Of These Simple Options:

*Pay in person at the November 16 Meeting, The Christmas/Awards Dinner on December 6, or
    (IF there are any tables remaining) at the January 25 meeting. Cash or Checks Payable to GCAS are accepted.

**Send a PayPal to paypal@gcas.org Be sure to include a note with your payment – specifying that you’re paying for a Swap Meet Vendor Table.

***Mail a check to me at home – simply send me a PM and I’ll reply with my home address.
    Please Remember – the only way to “hold” a table – is to Pay For It! Thank You!

NOTE to CCAC Administrators...could someone add this info to your Facebook page please? (I'm one of those dinosaurs that still doesn't do Facebook) Thanks!

Hey CCAC!
    Cincy Swap 2015 is VERY close to a sellout! Right now we have only 2 tables left to sell. If you're interested in SELLING as well as BUYING - act NOW!

Thank you! and Happy New Year!

Eric