Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CCAC Member

125 Gallon tank, stand, canopy, etc.

I have a 125 gallon glass tank I am just about done "rehabbing", and am putting it up for sale if someone is interested..No hurry on my end to get rid of it, so not interested in lowball offers. I will be setting it up and getting everything running this weekend and will have pictures of it then. Included: 6' glass tank, good shape - some light scratches on the inside, barely visible with water in it. Pool filter sand - two 5 gallon buckets worth - plenty to have a few inches coverage of the whole tank. Probably about 50 - 60 pounds of lace rock for decoration. A brand new 4' fluorescent shop fixture for lighting, would be more than sufficient for some low light plants. 1 used Fluval FX5 that has been gone over, some new media (where needed), and a few parts replaced with new. 1 AC110 (the big one) hang on back filter, all cleaned up and working like brand new with media. Also includes a heater, I don't remember the wattage, but think it is 200. Black, kind of speckled background taped on back (looks better than it sounds) - easily removed if you want something else. Also includes glass tops with plastic back strips and working center hinges. I have also mounted a multi outlet surge protector in the stand so everything can be plugged into that, with only one cord going to the outlet.

This should be a completely plug and play system - take it home, add water and fish. I would be available to help load if needed.

Asking $900 for everything, not going to part anything out.
    PM me if interested.....

Jim
    Last edited by mmljarc; 04-16-2015 at 06:05 PM.

CCAC Member
    I have everything set up in my garage and running for the 125 gallon. I have a few juil ornatus swimming around in there for the last few weeks, and the tank has cycled. All set to go, and I would like to get rid of it. $750 or best offer takes it all.....

Did you ever sale this tank?

Thanks, Avory

CCAC Member
    Yep, sold it a while ago.