Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

27g Cube tank with filter and light $100

Hello all, first post here. Always had aquariums but just now getting seriously back into them.

I ended up getting a really great deal on a 56g cube and really no longer have a need for this. The pic is of the tank/stand new. It does still have fish in it, i'm in a transition period of moving them to the new tank/finding a new home for the fish. I expect the aquarium will be ready for pickup/delivery by 6/19-16. I used to do a lot of aquascaping and this tank was amazing for that. Never seen saltwater.

-Marineland 20x18x20 tank
    -Marineland stand
    -Aquatop CF400uv
    ........brand new mechanical filters(in box/unused)
    ........brand new uv sterilizing bulb(in box/unused)
    -45ish lbs of seachem flourite(gravel) in the tank
    -30" single flourescent light (fits nicely corner to corner)
    -----------$100 for everything above--------------

-20" Odyssea T5 HO Quad Light Fixture(I'd put new light bulbs in)
    -20" Odyssea T5 HO Double Light Fixture(I'd put new light bulbs in)
    ----------- Add $25 for this lighting-----------------

That is the stand and tank

Very beautiful tank. Where do you buy it? Which 75 gallon aquarium filter you use for the tank. Is it a 30 gallon fish tank filter?
    Last edited by aquariumbeauty; 05-06-2017 at 04:34 AM.
    Keeping fish is very happy, I have started with my first 5 gallon fish tank and then I understand a 20 gallon fish tank kit is better for a beginer. Then I decide to buy my new aquarium with a best canister filter for it.