Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hi, everyone

Egg

Hi, everyone

Hi...
    I am a new member currently living in Indianapolis, and I haven't had aquariums or fish for a lot of years. I am finally able to get back into the hobby, and could use all the advise I can get, as well as any pointers regarding the stores with the best pricing for tanks, lighting, filtration, ect. I will be looking for a 125 gal long tank(72"), new or used that will house primarily guppies, perhaps endlers, neon tetras, and shrimp. I have a 75 gal tank that will house African cichlids, probably male peacocks, and a 55 gal. tank that I am not sure what to do with yet.
    Anyone in the Indianapolis area willing to meet and discuss fish stuff, please drop me a line. Anyone with good advice please feel free to share...
    Thank You
    Bright Blessings from the Spellsinger.

Welcome to the site! If I was you I would use the 125 for peacocks and the 75 for the others. I currently look online for my tanks but we have a lot of hobbyist here in nap! It's a place called uncle Bill's that have a dollar a gallon sale for tanks! Any more questions just ask.

Hey there, just like you I am also new to this community. Hi everyone, I am so pleased to meet you.