Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CCAC Member

Tanks and accessories for sale

Decided to lose the smaller tanks, and just get one large one. I have 2 10 gallon tanks - one with Black tahitian sand, and one with pool filter sand substrates. Also have 2 20 gallon tanks - one with tahitian moon sand, and one with fluorite. All tanks have lids, lights, heaters, filters and are up and running right now. One wrought iron stand that holds both a 10 and 20 gallon tank, and a small end table with drawers that has a 10 gallon on it right now. I also have a 30 gallon long (36") show tank, with a nice stand, hood light, heater, filter and pfs substrate. All tanks and accessories in good condition (one of the 10 gallon tank hoods is in pretty rough shape, everything else is very good)

Would like to sell them all at once, but willing to separate if necessary.

Would like to get $250 for all 5 tanks,3 stands, total of 6 filters, hoods, lights, etc. Will also be willing to negotiate to include some fish (primarily Tanginyikans) - I have lots of juvie julidochromis ornatus, a calvus, some shellies (n. multi), some regular and albino BN plecos, as well as a small (1m, 3f) breeding group of Cyprichromis Leptosoma.

Would be willing to discuss a trade (with cash kicker) for a large (5' or 6') show tank that is in very good condition.

Administrator
    How much you looking to get for the Cyprichromis.

CCAC Member
    I would say $25 for the group - one of the females is currently holding, so you will get a bonus of another 4-7 in another week or so.

Administrator
    You coming to the meeting tonight? if so, bring them with you.

CCAC Member
    What are you wanting for your Multi's? How big are they and if big/old enough, do you know the amount of males and females?

Administrator
    Shoot me some contact info and we can see about working out a deal.

CCAC Member
    The multis are full grown adults, 1 male and 4 females - $15 for the group. You can email me: jimnliz at gmail.com

Forgot to mention, the cyps are "utinta" - nice blue bodies with yellow tailsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0243.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	50

CCAC Member
    I just want to thank you Jim for the multis. 3 have come out to explore so far and WOW they are so mch bigger than mine. They are real dark too. Probably just stressed. Thanks again to the addition to my colony!

CCAC Member
    Drop price to $200 for all tanks, stands, filters and accessories. Still have the breeding group of cyps, and 2 breeding pairs of Julie ornatus, with lots of offspring. Also BN plecos, and a lonely calvus. Open to offers for the whole shebang.

thanks - Jim

CCAC Member
    Tanks are all sold.

Great 20 gallon fish tank. I also have some fish tanks for sale. Who want them? please contact me.
    Last edited by aquariumbeauty; 05-06-2017 at 04:29 AM.
    Keeping fish is very happy, I have started with my first 5 gallon fish tank and then I understand a 20 gallon fish tank kit is better for a beginer. Then I decide to buy my new aquarium with a best canister filter for it.