Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CCAC Member

Bulk order from Best Flake

Going to make a order with Best Flake, if there is anyone that would like to jump on board to save a little money either on food/foods or maybe shipping. I'm not 100% sure at this time but I will be in contact with them in the morning. With talking to Jeff Arsenault, he mentioned that they would cut us a deal for a club order.. I have it posted on facebook but I am going to direct everyone that wanted to order to post in here. All that I ask if you want to order please specify what you would like and the amount/quantity that you would like to order.. (for example if you just put down 2 pound of flake you won't be getting it)

I was planning on ordering before our next club meeting, so you would be able to pick it up there. I don't think you would want to pay shipping twice on the foods.. i would like to receive payment for food/foods when I make the order, I don't want to get stuck with food/foods that I won't be able to use. Hopefully everyone can understand this. I'm trying to figure up a way that you can send payment with out me having to pay the 3% for paypal fees. If anyone has any suggestions on the forms of payment please let me know.

Here is the link to there website
    http://bestflake.com/index.php/about-us

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Id like the 5oz of tropical flakes. Btw i noticed the only wafers you can get come in a huge pack, if anybody would like to go in on one or maybe i could buy some from somebody who does order them thatd be awesome.

CCAC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Nordstrom View Post
    Id like the 5oz of tropical flakes. Btw i noticed the only wafers you can get come in a huge pack, if anybody would like to go in on one or maybe i could buy some from somebody who does order them thatd be awesome.
    i have 2 packs of 1/2 lb wafers all ready that I'm not using, just put it down and I will add it

does anyone know if the cichlid pellets are the sinking kind?

thanks
    james

CCAC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corpjet View Post
    does anyone know if the cichlid pellets are the sinking kind?

thanks
    james
    They all float, Jeff said that they are working on a sinking pellet but not sure when they will be producing it..

CCAC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bushynoseburton View Post
    Going to make a order with Best Flake, if there is anyone that would like to jump on board to save a little money either on food/foods or maybe shipping. I'm not 100% sure at this time but I will be in contact with them in the morning. With talking to Jeff Arsenault, he mentioned that they would cut us a deal for a club order.. I have it posted on facebook but I am going to direct everyone that wanted to order to post in here. All that I ask if you want to order please specify what you would like and the amount/quantity that you would like to order.. (for example if you just put down 2 pound of flake you won't be getting it)

I was planning on ordering before our next club meeting, so you would be able to pick it up there. I don't think you would want to pay shipping twice on the foods.. i would like to receive payment for food/foods when I make the order, I don't want to get stuck with food/foods that I won't be able to use. Hopefully everyone can understand this. I'm trying to figure up a way that you can send payment with out me having to pay the 3% for paypal fees. If anyone has any suggestions on the forms of payment please let me know.

Here is the link to there website
    http://bestflake.com/index.php/about-us

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
    Dead line will be April 25, i will email him everything that I have he will send me a invoice per item that will show the discount plus shipping amount per item.. As of right now I know he said wholesale price, so it won't be the price that is listed on there website. So if you want or need food cheap now is the time to get on board.. I also would like to make a note once I order you are commented. Items that are ordered will be brought to the May 3 meeting. Please bring cash with you, I probably won't have change. I will get with everyone once I get the invoice email from Jeff (best flake) to let you know what your total is.

Quote Originally Posted by bushynoseburton View Post
    Dead line will be April 25, i will email him everything that I have he will send me a invoice per item that will show the discount plus shipping amount per item.. As of right now I know he said wholesale price, so it won't be the price that is listed on there website. So if you want or need food cheap now is the time to get on board.. I also would like to make a note once I order you are commented. Items that are ordered will be brought to the May 3 meeting. Please bring cash with you, I probably won't have change. I will get with everyone once I get the invoice email from Jeff (best flake) to let you know what your total is.
    I would like the 2 1/2 pounds of cichlid flakes.

CCAC Member
    If you are ordering food please give first and last name so I can get things labeled as needed.. I know most of the names but not all of you. Everything is coming in bulk so I will be dividing the foods up so it will help out greatly.. My scales have been calibrated and I have plenty of bags to use. Once again if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

CCAC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris.Rowley View Post
    I would like the 2 1/2 pounds of cichlid flakes.
    Is there a certain color? I see there is 2 colors don't know if there is a difference or not..

CCAC Member
    Please remember if you order food please show up at the meeting to pick up the food and pay...