Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Duck weed

Duck weed

I would like to know if I can keep duck weed alive if the tank is the right conditions to grow other plants?

Global Moderator
    Keep duckweed alive? How do you kill it??? It's like a virus. Seriously it should absolutely thrive if you have decent conditions. I have it in most of my tanks whether I want it or not.
    Roy

Lol I have heard that. I thought I should start with something that is me and Cichlid proof not to say that a few of them are eating it.

BOD Member
    Tell you what Tarri, the next time you are near the shop stop by and I will give you a bag full to try out.

I have some. I like it so far. Fish are eating it. I have been adding it to other tanks. I do want to come get a Brevis someday though.

BOD Member
    If everything goes as planned, they will be moved up to the fish room next week. I do have some leleupi, that are a nice orange color, and some P. solusi that are doing great.

Lol stop. I have no more room. I can only get the Brevis because I have 1. I found a home for 1 JAG and hope to free some space.