Register

Welcome to the Circle City Aquarium Club Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

Skiffia multipunctata Fry!!!!

Finally got the group to breed again. I found fry in the tank. Looks like I will finally be able to BAP these.

Global Moderator
    Post some pics of your breeding group if you get a chance. The pics I see online look highly variable, some have little spots, some have blotches, some with no spots.
    Roy

Administrator
    Mine are not very colorful. Very bland. But then again, they would probably prefer a nice planted tank to roam around in. They are in a very plain basic setup. I'll try and snap a few pics next time I'm down there, but I can't promise anything. They are, after all, on the dreaded bottom rack. haha

CCAC Member
    some of the pics on google look neat, if your up to selling the fry in the future let me know cause i would love to give these a try

Administrator
    I will undoubtedly sell the fry, but they will go in our club auction most likely. I will BAP what fry I have and tehm will sell off the breeders to make room. If you are interested int he breeders, let me know.